Insect Control

Got Aphids?

Aphids are one of the most common destructive insects found in the garden. It is safe to say most gardeners have crossed paths with these troublesome little critters at one... (read article

Are Destructive Bugs Attacking Your Plants?

The telltale signs are there, but it is hard to be sure. The following clues will help determine if damaging insects are at work in your garden... (read article)

Garden Insects: Identifying the Bad Bugs

Scientists estimate that 97% of the world’s insects are either beneficial or harmless. Does it seem as though your garden attracts only the remaining 3%, the ones... (read article)

Neem Oil – A Safe, Organic (and Amazing) Product for Gardeners

f you are an experienced gardener, odds are good you’ve heard of neem oil. That’s for good reason. Neem Oil is one of a handful of products that belongs in every successful... (read article)

Purge Slimy Slugs and Snails from Your Landscape

Are there holes in your plants’ foliage? Are leaves that were full and healthy yesterday completely gone now? This could be the work of snails or slugs ... (read article)